Saturday 28 September 2024

Blog writing for a member of City Council can be 
quite difficult as I believe it's more important 
to inform citizens about topics, events, local history, 
bylaws changes and building proposals, then to offer
my opinion on these items. However, a suggestion
would set a bad / incorrect precedent, I will explain 
both sides of the argument and gently suggest why I think 
which direction is the preferable way to go.

Mark Schadenberg
Woodstock City Council
(519) 539-2068
Email: mschadenberg@cityofwoodstock.ca
First elected in October of 2018
       

Instagram: Councillormarkschadenberg
Facebook: Mark Schadenberg



  
# # # # #
* * * * *
^ ^ ^ ^ 




Update On My Great Children

Maeghan is now in first year at Laurentian University in Sudbury. It's about a 7-hour drive, but with 'face time' on the computer, it seems like she somewhat close to home. I'm very proud of this 18-year-old. Maeghan's bursaries included recognition from the City Of Woodstock and Lions Club of Woodstock.

My son Spencer is 15 and in Grade 10 at Notre Dame high school in Woodstock -- as he continues beyond Ecole Ste. Marguerite Bourgeoys. The school is French all day -- a good challenge and like Maeghan will result in being a fully bilingual graduate and thereby completely Francophone.

 

On Sept. 27, 2024, Nicole and I celebrated our 21st Anniversary












No comments:

Post a Comment