Wednesday 26 September 2012

Who are most Realtors?
I recently found some interesting stats and figures on exactly who real estate agents are in Ontario. It was info published in the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO) newsletter.
There are over 59,000 Realtors registered in Ontario and 58% are men. The average age is 51. That's an interesting demographic because I've worked full-time in real estate for more than 13 years and I'm just 46. I would guess that the Woodstock-Ingersoll board average is around 51, but maybe even slightly lower.
The average tenure is 12 years, so I surpass that number.
The number of Realtors across the province has increased in the past 12 months, but in our board area it has decreased.
The result that 67% of all Realtors work in the GTA is not surprising as that market has been torrid for more than five years.
You can look at all the numbers you want, but at the end of the day, if you want to call a Realtor, call me
Discussion . . . Direction . . . Determination . . . Destination
Mark Schadenberg
Royal LePage Triland
757 Dundas St, Woodstock
Email: mschadenberg@rogers.com
(519) 537-1553
www.wesellwoodstock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment